- Bolster or Block (optional)
- Bolstered with pillow or block if needed
How to do it:
- Lie on your back and loop a strap across the ball of your right foot.
- Straighten your right leg above you and keep your left leg straight off the floor.
- Lift right leg only as far as possible without the left hamstring leaving contact with the floor.
- Allow the arms to hold the weight of your right leg. Relax and pull your foot towards you with the strap.
- Hold for 60 seconds, and pull to greater increments as the hamstring muscle relaxes.
- Switch sides.