Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. You can place your hands behind your head, or how dumbbells or resistance band handles in each hand. This will be your starting position.
- Begin the movement by flexing your knees and hips, sitting back with your hips.
- Continue down to full depth if you are able, and quickly reverse the motion until you return to the starting position.
- Inhale as you lower, and exhale as you return to standing
- As you squat, keep your head and chest up and push your knees out. You may choose to tie a resistance band above your knees to aid in this.